Activate webroot from www.webroot.com/safe
Webroot antivirus is made by secureanywhere company and owened by distributed by best buy and can be directly downlaoded from www.webroot.com/safe
How to Download webroot
One can download webroot antivirus through Online as well as Offline modes. Follow the simple steps mentioned below to download webroot:
- Open the browser and search www.webroot.com/safe
- Enter the Log in details.
- You will be prompted to give the activation code
- Type in the activationn code and press enter.
- Although, if you are a new user, you need to click on Create an Account button in order to make a new account.
- Fill in all the necessary details to sign up.
- Now, choose an appropriate subscription from the given list of all webroot subscriptions.
- Click on the Download button.
- Open the box of purchased webroot product. Insert the CD in the CD drive of your computer system.
- Follow the prompts on the screen to download the webroot antivirus.
If you are downloading the webroot online, then you will receive a webroot activate code, in your registered email address, which will be required at the time of product activation. If you have purchased the webroot antivirus Offline then you will receive its activation code in the box along with the product CD. Keep the activation code safe with you.
How to Install after webroot activate
- Go to the default downloads folder and double click on the downloaded webroot activate file to open it.
- In the prompt which will appear on the screen, click on Yes.
- Wait until the installation process is finished. It may take 5-10 minutes.
- Click on close and restart your computer.
- Go to the blue colored face shaped application named Finder on the Dock of your Mac.
- Find the downloaded file of webroot and double click on it.
- Click on the continue button two times.
- Click on the agree button.
- Click again on continue.
- Click on Install and then enter the password for your Mac.
- Click on close when the installation is finished.
- Click on start security
- The webroot Activation Wizard window will come.
- Type in the webroot activate code and hit enter.
- Follow the instructions on the screen in order to activate the webroot antivirus.
Uninstall webrootUsers may be required to uninstall webroot from their devices. Follow the below mentioned steps to uninstall webroot:
- Open start and go to the Control Panel.
- Go to Programs and click on the link called Uninstall a program.
- In the window of Programs and Features, choose the webroot antivirus program and right click on it. Click on the Uninstall button.
- Wait patiently. It may take up to several minutes.
- Click on close when the process is complete.
- Reboot the computer system.
There might come a time when you need to shift your webroot antivirus to another device. In a case like that, just uninstall the webroot and then follow the below given steps to reinstall it on a new computer:
- Boot the new device.
- Go to webroot.com/safe and sign in to your webroot account.
- Download webroot which you were using earlier.
- After downloading, install the setup by following the steps mentioned above.
- Fill in the old activation code.
- you have completed webroot activate process on the device.